What's new

Which Windmill/Turbine Photo Do You Like Better?

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A:
738147551_5Qw5H-L.jpg


B:
738147504_NT4hu-L.jpg
 
Honestly, neither really trip my trigger, but I lean towards the second one because my eye is more free to move around the frame and I therefore find it more interesting. In the first one, the closest (and therefore largest looking) windmill is smack-dab in the center of the pic and my eye goes to it and stops there. The second pic has more interesting negative space and the closest/largest looking turbine is not centered which lets my eye wander around the image a little more and take in the colors and shapes and lines.

I think I'd prefer the second one even more if it were flipped so that closest/largest looking turbine was on the left side, rather than the right.
 
i like the first one better. its kinda symetrical but kinda not, which kinda makes the photo interesting, if that makes sense. has potential tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom