What's new

White Cadillac

Photo Phan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Fairbanks AK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cadillac01.jpg

cadillac02.jpg

cadillac03.jpg


From a car show this past June.
 
I love the first one. :thumbup:
The only thing that bugs me a tiny bit is that they're a bit over-exposed.
 
They all seem to have a lot of noise in them. What ISO were you shooting at?
 
They all seem to have a lot of noise in them. What ISO were you shooting at?

these are from the cd that walmart makes. they always suck. I don't have a scanner or i would scan the negative myself.
 
You're shooting film? Cool.

Yes it is fun. I had this camera given to me by a friend so i just started taking picture. just trying to play around and teach myself what looks good and what doesn't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom