What's new

who can guess what this is ....

dlgbzh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
currently in Barcelona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

can you guess what's on this photo.

bantryjellyfish.jpg


Let me know what you think about the photo itself.
Thanks,

Denis
 
is it a box with an "X" in it?


(the pic isn't visible)
 
Is it a jellyfish with some interesting lighting?
 
Hi all,

sorry about the photo not showing, it was a problem with allowing hotlinking. I fixed it with a .htaccess file in the right folder. I hope you can see it now.

Denis
 
Oh, I'm glad we can finally see the photo! :D

And my guess would be jellyfish, too! Though InFocus is guessing something funnier :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom