Who can hijack the most threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to having a contest to see who can hijack the most threads. Some are doing pretty well at it, to the extent that some threads are going off in several different directions to such an extent that no one remembers what the post that started the thread was about.:lol: This is compounded by those who only glance at the previous post before they make a comment and those who post short non-sequiturs that only a few readers can get. Perhaps the intent is to confuse newbies or those who don't frequently post.

skieur
Please tell me this is NOT something you are trying to promote.. If you are not.. then ignore the below.. if you are then...
This I do not get. This forum is about promoting Photography and getting people involved in it. New people and veterans of the camera alike. Yet all this one thread does is try and chase them away by saying "hijack" a thread some how or some way and even try and make it a contest. What does that say about the Forum in general with petty things like this going on. It saddens me that this is a "normal" thing that the OP is trying to promote. If it is the Normal thing.. I will not be a normal poster from here on out. Congrats.. your contest has succeeded.. you might have made me leave and I have only read the first post thus far. Hopefully others agreed with me and do not do this crap that the OP is trying to promote.

Last edited:
To the guy drinking rum----- if it's good rum,lose the coke.

We seem to having a contest to see who can hijack the most threads. Some are doing pretty well at it, to the extent that some threads are going off in several different directions to such an extent that no one remembers what the post that started the thread was about.:lol: This is compounded by those who only glance at the previous post before they make a comment and those who post short non-sequiturs that only a few readers can get. Perhaps the intent is to confuse newbies or those who don't frequently post.

skieur
Please tell me this is NOT something you are trying to promote.. If you are not.. then ignore the below.. if you are then...
This I do not get. This forum is about promoting Photography and getting people involved in it. New people and veterans of the camera alike. Yet all this one thread does is try and chase them away by saying "hijack" a thread some how or some way and even try and make it a contest. What does that say about the Forum in general with petty things like this going on. It saddens me that this is a "normal" thing that the OP is trying to promote. If it is the Normal thing.. I will not be a normal poster from here on out. Congrats.. your contest has succeeded.. you might have made me leave and I have only read the first post thus far. Hopefully others agreed with me and do not do this crap that the OP is trying to promote.
I believe he's speaking out against it, but it happens either way. Most of the time it gets back on track and all ends up alright.

baturn said:
To the guy drinking rum----- if it's good rum,lose the coke.

We did that on Friday! A nice rum from Trinidad and I had it on the rocks.
Tonight however, I needed to ensure longevity so I added the coke for substance. We were drinking some Bacardi 8 year wich isn't bad but not the best either.
My favorite rum that I've tried has to be the rum from the Dominican. One of the smoothest and flavorful rums I've ever had. I've tried the same label here in Canada (Brugal) and it simply doesn't taste the same as the one you buy there.

Last edited:
To get that out-of-the-world feeling, shoot your flash bare, and at full manual power. Guaranteed holiness.

Cameta has some good deals on refurbished dragons going right now...

Don't think she is talking about bongs Derrel :)....at least I don't think she is lol.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but if Waldo is from Antartica, can Santa Claus start a business photographing qulits?

Is $200 too much to charge someone for their wedding if its my first shoot ever? ;)
My friends and family say I take some ok photos with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back