Who's there?

Very nice pic. Watermark pulls my eye attention, Deer is so dead center.. The rule of thirds may fix it, or even removing the huge watermark.

I like it, even more if you removed your watermark as it actually completes with the subject. I've posted this before, but if one finds it necessary to watermark their photos, they should be smaller, lighter in color shade, and be placed in a low corner. It's not part of the picture, so why do so many people consider it important to plaster it in such a conspicuous place? Personally, it seems to me that many use it as some sort of badge. It's not.The vast majority aren't professionals nor do they actively sell their pictures. Just doesn't make any sense. Sorry for the rant.

As for your picture, I really like your composition. Moving the Deer to the right or left, would leave way too much empty space on the other side of the picture. With the overcast sky, I would have opted for more foreground, which is a lot more interesting then the colorless sky. Still a solid composition, especially with the expression on the Deers face.

Classic.... i would say that if the hero appeared slightly shifted to left or right; applause is pending ;)

PS: You know well to caption your image...caption, many a time is a gateway into the body of image; if not done carefully, the same can harm too :D

Most reactions

Back