Photos OK to edit
So these are a few shots from the blizzard that hit the east coast

let me know what you think

4338948844_5288935a50_b.jpg

4338956266_11ec0e8b85_b.jpg

4338949568_6e008574f2_b.jpg

4338950486_3786438158_b.jpg

4338951164_a560c8195c_b.jpg

(next one is from inside obviously, kinda unrelated lol)
4338952088_d9f4ed0e29_b.jpg

I really like #1, I just wish the car wasn't there. Beautiful capture none the less.

anything else?

some critique would be nice

ok then, no 2, i dislike, i feel that it has no point to it, it just looks like a pile of snow.
3 has a rather eerie feel to it which i like but im unsure as to how you could improve it
5 the icicle blends in a little too much, i would try to enhance this more to stand out against the background.
6. i love the film look to this photo but i am unsure as to the subject of this photo, to me it seems a tad pointless but i do love the colours.

hope this helps.

ok then, no 2, i dislike, i feel that it has no point to it, it just looks like a pile of snow.
3 has a rather eerie feel to it which i like but im unsure as to how you could improve it
5 the icicle blends in a little too much, i would try to enhance this more to stand out against the background.
6. i love the film look to this photo but i am unsure as to the subject of this photo, to me it seems a tad pointless but i do love the colours.

hope this helps.

actually helps alot, thanks a bunch

I have to say that's a helluva lot of snow! I think your white balance looks off in some of them. I see a bluish or grayish tint. I like the composition of #5 the most where the line of the overhang leads you to the icicle. It's unfortunate that the subject blurs into the background though. I'm not sure how you could avoid that. The others are just not too interesting. Good recording of the blizzard though. Keep shooting!

I have to say that's a helluva lot of snow! I think your white balance looks off in some of them. I see a bluish or grayish tint. I like the composition of #5 the most where the line of the overhang leads you to the icicle. It's unfortunate that the subject blurs into the background though. I'm not sure how you could avoid that. The others are just not too interesting. Good recording of the blizzard though. Keep shooting!

thats not white balance, its a preset in lightroom that i got from preset heaven, and then i played around with it a bit, thought it would look better than the just white and grays of the normal photos

Where in PA do you live? I live near Valley Forge and we got like 20 inches! We are suppose to get hit again on Wednesday.

I live actually about 15 min from Valley Forge lol, go there all the time over the summer for runs with my dog and picnics

I live actually about 15 min from Valley Forge lol, go there all the time over the summer for runs with my dog and picnics

Haha me too actually but I figured Valley Forge would be the most known place to say. I cant wait for spring! I am going to get up there to take some pictures :)

Most reactions

Back