Why do people reply to threads 5+ years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 146
When you do, make sure u r wearing a filter.

Yeah, I always wear my neutual density jacket. My ultra vilot coat collects dust now.

mental note: post in this thread in July of 2025, if there is still an internet and a civilization.

Mental note - remember to start moderators discussion on if we can ban for future offences ;)

Well, I just did it. If you are trying to help the community, WGAF when it was posted, you know? I dont know if that is an acronym, but u can figure it out.

I can't argue with Picard!

Well, I just did it. If you are trying to help the community, WGAF when it was posted, you know? I dont know if that is an acronym, but u can figure it out.

The community cares - and without getting into a long drawn out description, the moderating team also cares.

I would thus remind users to not keep bumping old threads. Please keep things current and focus your energies on helping those members who are with us today. Forums are not just an information resource; its a social gathering (all be it in text format).

Yeah, we figured it out. :048:

Well, I just did it. Actually, there is no evidence to show that now. You can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back