Why I Print

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a few photo books just for the grands. They enjoy looking at their photos. Usually I print a few times a year, but last month realized it was over a year since my last printing. I create a folder labeled Print with the date of printing. This way I know that any photos after the date have not been printed. I copy the photos to that folder. I take many, many photos of the grands and only print a few from each event. A separate album is for my personal stuff like flowers and pups.

We all went on vacation this year and of course took many photos. The oldest grand took photos with my Fuji action camera. I may create a vacation photo book at MPIX. How sturdy are the pages? My Aunt had a photo book of a wedding printed for her, I think thru Google, and the pages were falling out of the binding.

WhyIPrintsmW.jpg

I switched over to a Photo Yearbook, last year. Printing a photo is only a small part of the cost compared to framing, then there's the matter of wall space. Last year's book was less then a $100, and had 80 images, plus text pages, art, etc. It's been well used and enjoyed, by all.

I've ordered photo books from Shutterfly and they were sturdy.

I like your organizing strategy!

I print for the fun of printing. I like holding a tangible product.

I print and mount most of my work eg up to a3 beyond that I use a print shop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back