Why I stick with DSLR

To much concern is put on the inner workings of cameras sometimes (my opinion only). If a camera does your type photography with the lenses you have well that's a win win.

I have a d7100 and an Em5. I am very impressed with this set up. I had considered getting another Nikon when I bought the em5, it seemed non- sensical to run 2 systems, but it turned out to be a good set up for me. A bigger system with a very tidy second system. A lot would baulk at that set up but it works for me.

Each to their own
I wish more people will understand these few but so important words " Each To Their Own" :)

My D750 does everything I need and more but my only concern is the glass, I really don't want to loose my shirt in few year finding my glass is past technology and is worth 50% or less because Nikon came out with new lenses for new mirrorless camera.
Thats pointless everything looses money except my limited edition Leica [emoji3]
And Rolex watches :)

I must admit. I was hesitant about mirrorless camera but XT1 is almost as great as DSLR :)

I must admit. I was hesitant about mirrorless camera but XT1 is almost as great as DSLR :)

Depending on what you want to do with it, there are ways in which it's better.

Joe

Most reactions

Back