What's new

Needing a backup for my Nikon rig

If you read the thread youll see that he had already found a back up body a few days ago and has even posted some initial test results.
Correct. And I did read the thread. And the reason why threads like this don't then get instantly deleted is that they're useful as resources to other site members a year or two from now even if the OP's need has been dealt with. And I thought my comments would be useful for anyone considering the same issue and not sure what Nikon body to consider. Do you understand how that works?
 
I'll post a few more D7500 shots tomorrow (no time today!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom