Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As seen in Akihabara...

Attachments

• DSC_0055 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0055 - Copy.JPG
    474.3 KB · Views: 75
Too bad you couldn't stop and get some one-on-one photos. Nice job spotting that one.

The dude in the red jacket might be his bodyguard.

Cool pic, they "keepin' it weird" like in Austin. I'm having trouble digesting the wonderful, though.

I've been fortunate enough to have visited Japan three times now. I went once for work and liked it so much I went back for my own vacation, we did two weeks between Tokyo and Kyoto with lots of day-trips. After that it was a second work trip. It really is an amazing place and the people are a huge part of that. And you can't beat sushi straight from the Motherland!

This is particular citizen of Tokyo was an example of the far end of the bell-curve and the vast majority of this part of their culture is isolated to a few blocks. Besides...has anyone out there ever been to the Halloween parade in Greenwich Village?

I spotted the subject from across the street. I didn't want to be obvious about taking a picture so I actually took this shot with the camera down at my waist as I was crossing. I was trying to make it look like I was making some settings changes but I don't think I was fooling anyone.

A Japanese Red Cross worker. They will take your blood but only at night!

Most reactions

Back