Ysarex93 87 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2012 #1 Walking through an alley on my walk Wednesday I came upon this: I read it as "wife over head" which certainly made me pause for a moment. They meant to write "wire over head" for the benefit of the trash truck driver. Joe
Walking through an alley on my walk Wednesday I came upon this: I read it as "wife over head" which certainly made me pause for a moment. They meant to write "wire over head" for the benefit of the trash truck driver. Joe
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2012 #2
R rlemert No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 469 Reaction score 105 Location Raleigh, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2012 #3 Leaving my Toastmaster's meeting the other day, one of the other members told me I was my own worst critic. "No, I'm not. I'm married."
Leaving my Toastmaster's meeting the other day, one of the other members told me I was my own worst critic. "No, I'm not. I'm married."