Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #1 I shot this with a point and shoot last night while riding. I did have to edit the sky a bit.
hqphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Tacoma, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #2 What did you edit on the sky?
cnutco No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 1,566 Reaction score 51 Location NE GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #3 WoW!
Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I tweaked the sky and clouds using levels and contrast to bring out the clouds better.
squirl033 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 484 Reaction score 595 Location too close to Seattle Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #5 looks like HDR... i think if i was outside and the sky looked like that, i'd be looking for someplace to take shelter!
looks like HDR... i think if i was outside and the sky looked like that, i'd be looking for someplace to take shelter!
Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 It does look like HDR doesn't it? I only had one exposure [no tripods on a mule]. I seperated the sky in another layer and edited it.
It does look like HDR doesn't it? I only had one exposure [no tripods on a mule]. I seperated the sky in another layer and edited it.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #7 From the looks of that sky, I am surprised the mule had enough sense to keep going...:mrgreen:
Mulewings~ TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 433 Reaction score 1 Location SW Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Sometimes the owner has less common sense than their animal... Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
carlos91 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 115 Reaction score 0 Location miami Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2010 #9 WOW nice SHOT!!