What's new

Wilderness

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
799-wilderness-r1486.jpg


-
 
Nice, simple, barren. Well done! But I would have shifted slightly to the left so that the faint mountain in the upper left corner is just a bit more in the frame--that would have balanced out the composition a little better.
 
Such desolation. love it.

Thanks JTH. Good to see you around- you're absence was obvious for a long while. I knew I was dropping in for a reason.

Nice, simple, barren. Well done! But I would have shifted slightly to the left so that the faint mountain in the upper left corner is just a bit more in the frame--that would have balanced out the composition a little better.

Thanks David, and thanks for your thoughts. I was going for a departure from my usual (I've countless pictures of the mountain). The intention here was to strike a light balance with the shadow racing across the salt and draw attention to the obscurity of the haze beyond.

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom