Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Quick question.
I lost my USB cable for my D90. Nikon's website says the camera takes a UC-E4 usb cable. This says it is that type, but when it lists the cameras compatible, the D90 isnt on the list? Could they just have not put it in?

Link!

Mark

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
any mini-b usb cable would work i think :D

i use a psp cable for my d60

sure its not the same camera but i dont think that matters

from the looks of it I would think it's just a regular mini-USB cable, and if your anything like me you've probably got dozens lying around your house you can use.

I dont have anythin that will fit the camera side of the cord. Ive looked and looked. I am seriously thinking about getting a card reader. Ive never thought about this before..

Mark

id prefer a cable over a cardreader ... saves me time not having to rotate my photos

DealExtreme: $2.99 USB 5-pin Cable (1.2M) ?

Huh?

Getting it from point A to point B makes no difference if you're using a cable or card reader, the transfer is the same - the only difference is the speed.

+1 for Card Reader
-1 for USB Cable

errr...

see if i used my card reader (which is what im using atm cause my OS is a bit f'd up) .. i have to rotate my pictures (portrait orientation)

if i used a cable + nikon transfer .. no fuss .. just select the photos then press the transfer button :)

(HI N0YZE! ... lol been a long time since i visited here)

Most reactions

Back