What's new

Willet

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
15,342
Reaction score
10,004
Location
Central Florida (Ruskin area)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A willet walking the beach in the morning sun.
12312198-studio.webp
 
I am as much impressed with your photographic ability, as I am with your knowledge of different species of birds.
 
Very nice shot.....
Thank you, Jeff, much appreciated.
I am as much impressed with your photographic ability, as I am with your knowledge of different species of birds.
Wow! Thank you very much, Warhorse, but I do struggle a lot with identifying species of particular birds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom