Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2013 #1 Wind Catchers by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2013 #2 Nice
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Photographiend said: Nice Click to expand... Thanks !
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 14, 2013 #4 I've long been drawn to those types of grasses. I will usually shoot a few frames of them whenever I encounter them.
I've long been drawn to those types of grasses. I will usually shoot a few frames of them whenever I encounter them.