TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C appreciated.

727336096_LBzQ7-L.jpg

727337650_jppLw-L.jpg

727296121_6U3P2-L.jpg

Nice photos, I find the first one is the best!
The third photo is great, but to me as a personal opinion, I find the windmill a bit distracting, maybe if you took it from another angel to avoid the windmill, the photo would've been better, but it is still nice!

Thanks for the comment. So you would prefer this angle better? I'm unsure myself, so I kept both.

727299168_zHxZN-L.jpg

yes it is a better angel for me, with a bit of editing it would be really nice, try to convert it to black and white too, maybe it'd make a good b&w photo.

the newer exhaust shows that the tractor is still operational! Love those old ones. Neat shots.

That's me or everything on that land leans? :p
Nice shot, I also prefer the second tractor shot!

Yeah, I thought about that. Either just the windmill pictures or just the tractor pictures, and they'd be fine. Show the two together and everything is leaning :lmao:

The windmill was really falling over and not-operational. The tractor, I guess, was parked on a hill and the front wheels were turned hard to the left.

Al-Wazeer, I did try the tractor in B&W as well, but really preferred the color version better. It was around dusk and the warm light from the setting sun, I think, really makes the color and rust pop. Thank you all for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back