What's new

Windmill

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
8
Location
Rayleigh, Essex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stopped at a windmill I've been driving past for months now this afternoon. It's much better closer up...

1.
Windmill01.jpg


2.
Windmill02.jpg


3.
Windmill03.jpg


4.
Windmill04.jpg


5.
Windmill05.jpg
 
I'm glad you finally stopped!
Looks like you, too, are going through this wonderful spell of late summer weather. Beautiful skies in all the pics posted that were taken all over the UK. Cool.
I like 1 and 4 best of the series.
Windmills are interesting motifs!!!
 
Thanks photochic. And LaFoto, yes you're right, the late summer we seem to be experiencing is definitely giving us some good skies. I plan to make the most of it before the cloud cover comes in!
 
First one is great
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom