Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wall and window in Siem Reap, Cambodia
closest town to the temples at Angkor
taken with 18-200 vr

Camera Model: NIKON D200
Image Date: 2007:01:14 23:51:29
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 22.0mm (35mm equivalent: 33mm)
Exposure Time: 0.0063 s (1/160)
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO equiv: 250
Exposure Bias: 0.67
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Center Weight
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

redwallsr00064editjc8.jpg

OK, I give up. I finally posted so people could take a shot at me and no one does.
Is it too easy?

OK, here goes......

Crop out all but the window (leave a border) .....the grill design might just be an interesting geometrical design.

I love the colors Traveler. Your perspective is off though. (I'm bad about that too.) Try a perspective crop and I love it.
Hugs,
Cindy

Bitchin' shot.

I see the same problem I seem to suffer- no focal point/point of interest, or 'thing' to look at.

The little couch-coaster-wheel comes close, but needs something bigger. Would like something to study, or a hook or something.

I love the colors Traveler. Your perspective is off though. (I'm bad about that too.) Try a perspective crop and I love it.
Hugs,
Cindy

This is the best I can get after 20 mins of fiddling. Nothing is straight or square in that country - from the construction to the police.

Abraxas and PNA, thanks. You're probably right about the object of interest, I was hoping that the geometry and color would be enough - but I guess not.

Lew

This is the best I can get after 20 mins of fiddling. Nothing is straight or square in that country - from the construction to the police.

Abraxas and PNA, thanks. You're probably right about the object of interest, I was hoping that the geometry and color would be enough - but I guess not.

Lew

Second look.

It does carry well. While it could use a focal point (object) it would still look great as a print in a frame.

I think the slightly out-of-kilter look is fine, especially if that's the way the country is- Character.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back