What's new

Window at Sunrise

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
429-5x7-sunrise-j9370-71.jpg
 
I don't believe this! That place is even CALLED it! Wow. You find the most extraordinary places, AND you are up early enough to see and photograph them (perfectly) in the best of light! Wow. So good.
 
I don't believe this! That place is even CALLED it! Wow. You find the most extraordinary places, AND you are up early enough to see and photograph them (perfectly) in the best of light! Wow. So good.

Thanks LaFoto. Although this is the location where Jeff and myself met up, this shot was taken a little over a year ago. I noticed going out the week before that someone had stolen the 'Sunrise' sign, making this shot impossible to get again (for whatever that's worth). I figure it's time to make the most of what I have.
 
Pretty awesome shot. There's so much texture - from the softness to the grass to the dry, cracking paint on the walls.

I personally think the "Sunrise" sign detracts from the image but I think it's a wonderful capture nonetheless. Nice framing, great perspective, light.
 
Pretty awesome shot. There's so much texture - from the softness to the grass to the dry, cracking paint on the walls.

I personally think the "Sunrise" sign detracts from the image but I think it's a wonderful capture nonetheless. Nice framing, great perspective, light.

Thank you- I don't think I would have shot it without the sign. It gives it such a visual pun, which I enjoy. I've been tossing around what I did/could have named it; Window(s) into Sunrise or what I went with. Mystery to me.
 
Very very nice ... this shot I'd print.

Gary

PS- You ought to PS a Sun or better yet a Moon in the window (joking ... Maybe Saturn)
G
 
This isn't the first time I have said this...

This guy is GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoy your photos, and always look forward to seeing more of them.
 
Thank you everyone!

Shot last feb with d70. right at the crack of sunrise.
2 shot hdr.

200 iso, ev +.67
1/13 sec @ f22
1/20 sec @ f22

focal length = 10mm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom