What's new

Winona Sunsets

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sunset.jpg


7b.jpg


5b.jpg


My only complaint is that they are not as sharp as they could be.
 
I really enjoyed each of them. But the second defintely tops the list. Quick note, of course I don't know the landscape, but I believe the first might be slightly tilted. Other than that. Great :D
 
now that I look at it, the first does look like it. Thats an easy fix though.

The night the Second one was taken, i was actually out for a run and noticed it developing. I ran the last 2 miles home as fast as I could. I ran in the door, grabbed my 35mm and jumped on my bike (wife had the car). When I got down there, I realized that in my haste, I had forgot my tripod and more film. So it was a "set up my pictures" carefully night. All in all, i'm happy to have taken any shots. It was probably the most amazing sunset I have ever seen. Here are a couple more from that night

6b.jpg


8b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom