Winter Guests

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of my winter guests here in Largo Florida for 2008. His brother is not far behind. I have named them Abbot & Costello. They have taken residence in my yard and I have seen them almost every day now for about a week. I just hope they survive the cold and lack of shelter. They seem disoriented being out during the day and moving around a lot. They are still babies and are only about 6"-8" long. Many photo opportunities to come.

Very cute. :)
Careful tho, I once read somewhere that if you see disoriented looking raccoons during the day it usually means they have rabies.

i like how you did that border and the background. i havent seen that very much. adorable picture :)

Very cute. :)
Careful tho, I once read somewhere that if you see disoriented looking raccoons during the day it usually means they have rabies.
Thanks Dmitri, I am watching closely, and I don't know if there is truth to that myth, but it's worth keeping in mind. They just seem lost and not knowing how to get by. I am watching from a distance and enjoying the photo ops.

I am not sure why, maybe flickr was down temporarily. It seems to be working for others though.

i like how you did that border and the background. i havent seen that very much. adorable picture :)
Thanks Flower Child, I wanted something a little different. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back