What's new

Winter image

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From last winter- found whilst perusing hard drives - shot on a trip to Scotland

The Thrush

7fM5aDx.jpg


Sony a7Riv and Sony 200 -600mm - f6.3 - 1/600th sec ISO 200


and the obligatory Robin

CAUN5oH.jpg



Les :)
 
Very nice Les, I've been meaning to get a good shot of a robin myself. All I should need is some snow....and a robbin 😄
I'll post one up to you Pete, as for the Snow you're on your own with that mate :)

Les :)

PS: I actually shot the Robin image in Scotland
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom