M m.s TPF Noob! Joined Dec 18, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #1
Canosonic TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 660 Reaction score 0 Location Germany, Bonn Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #2 I like it. It's a bit soft, though. Blurry.
R rocdoc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 330 Reaction score 10 Location Washington DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #3 I think the blurriness is on purpose, kind of a pictorial approach. I like it for what it is, nice
Mendoza TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #4 This is the kind of shot I had to look at twice. The way the sunrise illuminates and colors the snow-covered branches is beautiful. Great color scheme.
This is the kind of shot I had to look at twice. The way the sunrise illuminates and colors the snow-covered branches is beautiful. Great color scheme.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #5 I like it too. Nice capture.
M m.s TPF Noob! Joined Dec 18, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the comments everyone.