Winter morning

Love this shot, wish the horizon was a bit more level but It's still awesome, draws me right in to the moment.

Last edited:
Love this shot, wish the horizon was a bit more level but It's still awesome, drtaws me right in to the moment.
Thank you Jeff!

It looks for me like on a old sheep with sails and ropes. And there is a steamer on the horizon.

Last edited:
Love this shot, wish the horizon was a bit more level but It's still awesome, drtaws me right in to the moment.
Thank you Jeff!

It looks for me line on a old sheep with sails and ropes. And there is a steamer on the horizon.
I love that vision, I can see that! :)

I love this. I have noticed in another image where you have taken an object that is tilted in the frame, and made it vertical. I think it is a really creative and effective way to introduce the tension I see so often in your images.
Then the figures walking toward the mysterious steam clouds... really cool.
Great image!

I love this. I have noticed in another image where you have taken an object that is tilted in the frame, and made it vertical. I think it is a really creative and effective way to introduce the tension I see so often in your images.
Then the figures walking toward the mysterious steam clouds... really cool.
Great image!
Thank you zulu42!

By the way, this street is sloping down and the pillars are really not vertical, they are tilted. I only enhanced the effect a bit.

i like this BW !!!

very nice..and very cold.

very nice..and very cold.
Thank you. Not too cold, actually. I live in the very south of Russia. So, we see the snow one or two times in a whole winter.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back