Winter Wonderland and icicles

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I felt like getting a little artsy over the weekend and taking some photos and post processing them in a way that most wouldn't care for but I thought I would share them anyways!

C&C is welcome, and enjoy...

Photo (1)

Photo (2)

Photo (3)

Photo (4)

Photo (5)

Last edited:
The first and last one I really like.

I like the last one best of all. In future, you might get more reviews if you number your images. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to them, rather than having to flip back and forth to ensure that they have the right image to go with their comments.

WesternGuy

I like the last one best of all. In future, you might get more reviews if you number your images. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to them, rather than having to flip back and forth to ensure that they have the right image to go with their comments.

WesternGuy

Thank you for the advice, I added some numbers to them.

I love the second one! Great photos!

You'll also get more detailed comments if you just post 1 at a time.

Think about what people have to do, and how much time they have to spend to do a good job of C&C on 5 photos.

If they only devote 3 minutes to each photo to evaluate the photo and type their C&C, it takes 15 minutes.

Now imagine trying to do that for 30 members a day.

Posts #2 and #5 don't offer you any critique, but they do comment because they can do so short and sweet as opposed to spending 15 minutes giving you any useful feedback.

Last edited:
I love #4. I like #2 too, but i think it would be better if all the picture was in focus.
Anyway, what program did you use for HDR? Also, how many shots did you do in #4 and #2?

I love #4. I like #2 too, but i think it would be better if all the picture was in focus.
Anyway, what program did you use for HDR? Also, how many shots did you do in #4 and #2?

Thanks, I think the non HDR one is more in focus. My main focal point was the icicle itself, but with the 14-24mm nikon lens its allll in focus. But with the HDR it took it out of focus some how.

As for how many shots, I usually do 5 shots -2 through +2 but in these instances I actually only did 3. I use photomatix for the software.

I love the second one! Great photos!

Thank you very much!

Here is the original before the HDR of it. More in focus, less detail though.

I like #4 followed by #5. Good work....

Thank you all for the C&C and likes.

So I took a photo of this waterfall a few weeks back, there was no snow and nice red leaves all over the place. I just recently took another photo of the waterfall (different lens, slight different angle based on snow and not being able to see the ground) and placed them on top of each other fading the snow away. Looks pretty neat seeing the same photo at different seasons!

Enjoy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back