A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #1 -
O Onion TPF Noob! Joined May 17, 2008 Messages 99 Reaction score 1 Location Turtle Bay Feb 4, 2010 Banned #2 Excellent work.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Onion said: Excellent work. Click to expand... Thanks Onion.
C cougargal TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2010 #4 Beautiful
S Sheddingskin TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2010 #5 Great picture, I love it
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #6 Always love seeing your work abraxas. This is amazing. So quiet and peaceful. The fog really adds a lot to the image. Great atmosphere.
Always love seeing your work abraxas. This is amazing. So quiet and peaceful. The fog really adds a lot to the image. Great atmosphere.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 cougargal said: Beautiful Click to expand... Sheddingskin said: Great picture, I love it Click to expand... Mersad said: Always love seeing your work abraxas. This is amazing. So quiet and peaceful. The fog really adds a lot to the image. Great atmosphere. Click to expand... Thank you CG, Brad, Mersad. It was a nice change from my usual desert world. -
cougargal said: Beautiful Click to expand... Sheddingskin said: Great picture, I love it Click to expand... Mersad said: Always love seeing your work abraxas. This is amazing. So quiet and peaceful. The fog really adds a lot to the image. Great atmosphere. Click to expand... Thank you CG, Brad, Mersad. It was a nice change from my usual desert world. -
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #8 I agree, great shot. It sort of gives me the feel of 'Two roads diverged in a wood'
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Big Mike said: I agree, great shot. It sort of gives me the feel of 'Two roads diverged in a wood' Click to expand... Thanks Big Mike. I like Robert Frost. -
Big Mike said: I agree, great shot. It sort of gives me the feel of 'Two roads diverged in a wood' Click to expand... Thanks Big Mike. I like Robert Frost. -
NJMAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 2 Location Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #10 great image as usual by the master of disaster...uh, I mean master of landscapes.
sojourn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2010 Messages 179 Reaction score 1 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2010 #11 :thumbup: A thumbs up from me, too. Very peaceful and composed.