What's new

Winterscapes

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Sheep
winterscape-04-pano.jpg


2. Tree
winterscape-02-tree.jpg
 
That looks cold, and really nice. I like the sheep shot.
 
Nice shots. I like the second one the best, the sun is at just the right angle.
 
very nice, i like the blue cast of the sheep image.

The second has great colours too, i would maybe loose a little from the bottom (or top?) just to get a nicer balance.... but well done :thumbup:
 
The first is nice. Good format, too.
The second has a bit too much sky, I feel. The stumps of the corn plants lead nicely up to the tree, so I would not crop from the bottom, but the pale blue sky can be cropped a little. You will win, not lose anything, by cropping.
 
thanks for the comments and suggestions, i might try a crop on that second one later on.
it was indeed cold then, especially the day before, when the mist froze to the trees. made nice scenes the day after.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom