Wintery Delight

loopguru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Wanted to share with you guys more of the popular pictures from the Michigan thread. It may feel like it's nice and warm but it was 0c with 3 meter waves.

DSC_1297.jpg

DSC_1274.jpg

Wow! The first one is great. Both are good but the first one is... really good!

I love the contrast of the gentle coloful sky with the forboding dark sea in the first one. Excellent job, you didn't freeze outside in vain.

That first one is really nice and it does NOT look warm in that photo! The overall colour cast cries out "COLD" to me, I think. The sky is so different: dark and brooding in the foreground and bright and sunny in the background - this situation lights up the water very well. The first is an absolute winner.

DSC_1276.jpg

This one could have been a whole lot better and even after 5 hours in photoshop I couldn't make the noise dissapear.

Anyone else care to try?
:(

loopguru said:
DSC_1276.jpg

This one could have been a whole lot better and even after 5 hours in photoshop I couldn't make the noise dissapear.

Anyone else care to try?
:(

google "neat image" it's a free download...works wonders on noisy photos.

nice work!

Very thanks for the suggestion. Result after neat image
DSC_1276_1.jpg

JonMikal said:
google "neat image" it's a free download...works wonders on noisy photos.

nice work!

Beautiful! On the first photo, what that an effect you had done with photoshop as an enhancement? I absolutely that the detail of the clouds colliding together and the light in the middle of it all. So beautiful!

Take a look at the EXIF data for the picture but I also used GND filters and hours of my time to wait to get the dramatic exposure.

amazing shots!!! love the first one...colors are awesome!! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back