Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2008 #1
That7guy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 32 Location D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2008 #2 Great photo and composition but the guy peeking behind the tree sort of bothers me. It wouldn't be hard to PS out.
Great photo and composition but the guy peeking behind the tree sort of bothers me. It wouldn't be hard to PS out.
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2008 #3 I think it is a great shot but I must point out as well that the guy on the bike caught my attention. Overall, I like this shot very much.
I think it is a great shot but I must point out as well that the guy on the bike caught my attention. Overall, I like this shot very much.