With all of the excitement, I almost forgot why I bought this camera to begin with

Ahhh, nothing is better than stargate. SG1 or atlantis?
Atlantis... the final episode was last night. I'm so bummed. SG1 is gone, Atlantis is now gone... Battlestar Galactica is in its final season.

What is a sci-fi junkie to do?

I think anyone who cares about their family should own at least a simple reliable camera. Even a cheap point and shoot, it doesn't matter. As long as you can capture moments like this. This photo is why I believe that and why my job is selling cameras. Imagine how much this photo will now be cherished when he is much older.

Great capture, Tharmsen. Great stuff.
I agree. I had a P&S but I wanted high quality pictures to capture his life as best as I could. It's a lifetime full of enjoyment... the pictures that is.

I was at my wifes family's house over Christmas and they broke out an old slide projector with slides from their childhood. Talk about a GREAT night of laughter, sadness (lost family members), and family bonding. Totally something every family should experience.

The thought of my son being born forced me to go out and get my canon .
Mostly because I have very little pictures of my life growing up being the last of 3 in a fairly poor family lol.

Here's another one from this morning.

IMG_3694.jpg

I think I drive my wife nuts with the constant picture taking. I'll forever be striving to top the first picture in this thread... That's my one in a million shot I think. The stars aligned. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back