With all the questions about bags...

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wouldn't it make sense for a mod to make a sticky post where everyone can post the bag(s) that they own(ed), a link to the bag, what gear they carry in it, and they're overall general thoughts?

Just seems like questions about bags are among the most common posts, might help to have a running bag review thread.

Maybe...in theory. But most people tend to ignore the sticky threads. After all, they could just use the search function and get the answers they're after...but they just keep posting the same old questions over and over, day after day, year after year. ;)

A long long time ago, we had an active member collecting pictures of people's bags and how they were packed. His/Her intention was to provide a resource from which people can reference whether or not their equipment might fit or not. My picture of my slingbag is on that site (with my permission). Looks like his website has grown:

Cambags.com - Camera bag Review Resource

Maybe...in theory. But most people tend to ignore the sticky threads. After all, they could just use the search function and get the answers they're after...but they just keep posting the same old questions over and over, day after day, year after year. ;)
Absolutely amazing, isn't it? :lol:

Most reactions

Back