Woman at the Wall

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Woman bw web.jpg

Very nicely done.
The only things that detracts, imo, is the square crop.
I think any landscape crop reinforces the lines in the image.

(you need to be careful, you are on the verge of being considered that most disgusting and non-technical of all things - a street shooter.)

$Woman-bw-web.jpg

you need to be careful, you are on the verge of being considered that most disgusting and non-technical of all things - a street shooter.

Mmm.. thanks for warning. Do you think it would be wiser to concentrate on skin tones and bokeh ?

you need to be careful, you are on the verge of being considered that most disgusting and non-technical of all things - a street shooter.

Mmm.. thanks for warning. Do you think it would be wiser to concentrate on skin tones and bokeh ?

Oh, yes.
Get you some skin tones and a bucket of bokeh.
Then your viewers can stop thinking and just enjoy those lovely senior shots.

Oh, yes.
Get you some skin tones and a bucket of bokeh.
Then your viewers can stop thinking and just enjoy those lovely senior shots.

Yes, good advice. Good advice... And I can throw in my kids to boot.. My elder is a pro high fashion model working with Donna Karan, Burberry and the like. I can blackmail him into posing for a couple of shots.. And my younger one is young enough to elicit these lovely "What a cutie!" responses... And I am shooting those broken windows and a frigging old woman at the wall.. What a waste of potential.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back