Womens Speedskating at Vancouver 2010

cogi59

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone..

was at the women's 1000m the other day, so I thought I'd post some shots from the event.

1. Inside of the Richmond Olympic Oval
womens1000m1.jpg

2. Korean Skater who fell on the second turn
womens1000m2.jpg

3. Proud Canadians cheering on our skaters!
womens1000m3.jpg

4. Christine Nesbitt on her Gold Medal race
womens1000m4.jpg

Great shots.

off topic: My company designed & made the crash pads. I helped design the fabric covers on the pads.

nice, i saw that on tv yesterday

Nice shots.

Good job on the designs, Mike! Must be pretty cool to have a hand in something like that.

thanks guys..

Mike, those designs are sweet! I love all the graphic designs that VANOC used, really cool theme

Great captured..I like your works and I like all the graphic designs.

thanks! it was an awesome time having the olympics here.. I think everyone here in Vancouver are missing them already!! 6 years of build up and now they're over :(

Mike, those designs are sweet! I love all the graphic designs that VANOC used, really cool theme
I (we) can't take any credit for the graphic design. Our 'design' was limited to the physical aspects of the pads...the foam and the fabric that covers the foam etc.

With some of the pads, the design was simply on a separate fabric that was velcroed to the pads. But at the last minute (in January) someone decided that some of the pads should have the design right on them, so they sent us rolls of fabric with the designs printed on them and we had to make a whole new set of covers ASAP.

Most reactions

Back