wonder

D3sh1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it was an exthibition of photographs that darfurees kids took while they was given some simple camera's as a donation ,
they were given the change to show what they wanna show,what they feel,see,or just like.
i saw him standing alone at the side while everyone else was havin fun with the water slide , he was walking around , and looked like his worried about something or just thinking 2 much.

Refugees_extibhition_by_D3sh1.jpg

Strong photo. Impact.

This photo requires the story in order to understand it. That's not a bad thing, but the point I want to make is to make sure everyone who sees it understands what is going on. It wouldn't be fair to you, the child or the photo to let anyone view it without a full understanding of the situation surrounding it (IMO).

What I don't understand is whether or not you took the photo You said the children did, but this is a photo OF one of the children, so I am somewhat confused.

This image is very powerful to me. You can see in his eyes he is deep in thought, his mind in a place no child's mind should be in, you know?

Thank you for sharing this photo. Hopefully the crisis in Sudan will get better, and these sorts of situations won't have to happen.

i took this photo in an exthibition children from darfur made ,
i came to watch it , they had many activies there for children

Most reactions

New Topics

Back