Wonderful World Of Disney Shop

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from vacation to DisneyLand and San Diego. Here are a few night shots from the Wonderful World Of Disney Shop and downtown disney.

7 exposures, probably could have gone with 9 but, ehh got the job done. These were the only night shots I was able to get. Disney Land was packed and not tripod friendly:confused:

world of disney by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

downtown by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

A few hand held shots from inside the disney shop, 5 exposures

goofy by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

donald by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I have more day time shots from disney I will post as I do them but these few for now.

Yo vip
how do u get your photos to pop like that?

Goofy is spectacular. The first shot is really good, but the ghosting messes it up for me.

Killer shots Disney always lends bright vibrant colors for shots like these

Great shots!

Even the border around these photos make them look good.

I was at Disneyland in January, it's almost impossible to drop a tripod anywhere at night. People are everywhere. :) Did you walk the park all day with the tripod?

Yo vip
how do u get your photos to pop like that?

Not sure, I have told you just about everything I do :hugs:...Thanks!!

Great shots!

Even the border around these photos make them look good.

I was at Disneyland in January, it's almost impossible to drop a tripod anywhere at night. People are everywhere. :) Did you walk the park all day with the tripod?

Yeah it was nearly impossible to put my tripod and when I did people just walk in front anyway so its pointless. I had a few opportunities to use it.

I did not lug the tripod around disney all day. with my camera already being so heavy and all the other stuff I had to take it was just not happening. IF I was a single man I
would have but, I have four kids and a wife so stopping and trying to get the perfect shot ALL the time was not going to work. I managed to get some pretty good photos in
and will work on them today as I re coop from our vacation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back