Wood and rope

I could stare at the wood grain for days. Nice image =]

Thats different..

interesting idea.

My kind of image. You have an eye for simplicity, I’ve noticed. I’ve seen your website, and seen your portrait photos and also your more pure artistic work as well. This image fits in well with your other stuff. Minimalist, but there is a sense of weight! The empty bottom section literally weights the image, and grounds it firmly. But the eye still walks along that fabric like a tightrope, and plays with the horizontal joint in the wood boards. I’m a sucker for pics like this, very nice, and thanks for letting me blab about it

My kind of image. You have an eye for simplicity, I’ve noticed. I’ve seen your website, and seen your portrait photos and also your more pure artistic work as well. This image fits in well with your other stuff. Minimalist, but there is a sense of weight! The empty bottom section literally weights the image, and grounds it firmly. But the eye still walks along that fabric like a tightrope, and plays with the horizontal joint in the wood boards. I’m a sucker for pics like this, very nice, and thanks for letting me blab about it
Thank you for the feedback, Charlie!
I recently started shooting portraits, the result is far from I expected.

Well that's a good way to show tension in an image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back