sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 3,044 Reaction score 1,183 Location Behind the Irony Curtain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 13, 2013 #1
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 13, 2013 #2 Interesting. I think it would work if you darkened the shadow in the upper left to match the other shadow. I'd be tempted to darken the bright area a bit as well - might give a richer look to the wood and stone.
Interesting. I think it would work if you darkened the shadow in the upper left to match the other shadow. I'd be tempted to darken the bright area a bit as well - might give a richer look to the wood and stone.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2013 #3 I like the texture a lot and I think the shadow is cast in the perfect spot.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2013 #4 Wood is good. Very dry and old American west feel. I feel like you should sharpen the shadowy parts on the right a little.
Wood is good. Very dry and old American west feel. I feel like you should sharpen the shadowy parts on the right a little.