Woooooooooo! Graduation, yeah!

sbalsama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last night, myself and 331 of my classmates received our high school diplomas. It was a long time coming and there will be many great adventures ahead. I've never seen so much silly string in my life!

So who else is graduating from high school/college/etc during this or the past month?

Congrats!!! Wow that was a really long time ago for me. :lol:

Congrats! I've got lots of great memories from my high school graduation. I'm graduating from college this December.

A few weeks ago, Dave!? Wow, I take it snow days are fairly nonexistant in Tennessee :p

Hey Andrea, you're from Philly eh? I'm up here in Stroudsburg, about three hours on a normal traffic day. Suburbs or city?

Congrats!

I just graduated two nights ago. It feels great to get out of high school and start the next chapter in my life!

congrats!!!!! i graduated 8 years ago!!!! yay!!!!!

college graduation is in august!!! :)

It took you eight years!? I hope it was worth it!

Thank you all, and good luck to the other graduates too. I agree minew_m, it'll be good to get out there to the next step. I have my reservations though, it won't be the same bumming around the ol' campus, messing with the pigs or just plain ol' having a good time. I suppose you have to grow up sometime -_-

...Okay maybe not :p

i had to survive on my own, so it took forever!!!!

congrats to all the new grads!

I finished my high school in may this year :) yay! loooong holidays now!!! Till october coz then I start uni :)

MDowdey said:
i had to survive on my own, so it took forever!!!!

congrats to all the new grads!

I'm with you, Matt, it took me 8 years as well. And of course it's worth it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back