Rizsavi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2012 Messages 54 Reaction score 25 Location Budapest, Hungary Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2012 #2 Are you in a vehicle? Outstanding as usual...but what is that distracts ?
Mike S. TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 74 Reaction score 12 Location Bossier City, La Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2012 #3 Was this taken from a commuter train or something similar? In the right third of the frame I'm guessing a dirty windshield or something that was out of your immediate control. Either way I like it.
Was this taken from a commuter train or something similar? In the right third of the frame I'm guessing a dirty windshield or something that was out of your immediate control. Either way I like it.
P printsnpaints TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2012 Messages 40 Reaction score 1 Jun 16, 2012 #4 Nice art. I love the neon element in motion. But may you explain a bit why you named it "Work at Night"?
Nice art. I love the neon element in motion. But may you explain a bit why you named it "Work at Night"?