Oldfireguy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 987 Reaction score 6 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2006 #1 Enjoy!
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jan 27, 2006 #2 i like the first the best! they makes me think of that "praying hands" thing. nice work! :thumbup:
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 27, 2006 #3 The first is my fav too... nice series. :thumbup:
JohnMF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 25, 2005 Messages 3,009 Reaction score 11 Jan 28, 2006 #4 i like the first one too. Maybe a tad more contrast though
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2006 #5 I also like the first the best, but the three make a wonderful series. I couldn't help but look at the first for a while, admiring the intricacy of this person's work. Great photo
I also like the first the best, but the three make a wonderful series. I couldn't help but look at the first for a while, admiring the intricacy of this person's work. Great photo