What's new

working through the night

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thanks for looking

DSC_2364--bdr.jpg
 
hmm...I didn't think about it at the time, but now that you mention it, I think you are quite right.

Thanks
 
this was shot with a Nikon D70s. The EXIF is on my website if you want all that info.

oh, and I did a little photoshop processing.
 
thanks Jo. i'll visit Skewed Views

EDIT: i like your website. the theme/interface is good - the way that when a portrait orientated image (e.g SILKS) is displayed, the EXIF info is moved along-side, rather than beneath.
 
Last edited:
yea...it is cool...too bad I have no idea how it works :lol: I just found it online.
 
Peeping Jocose!

Strangely, I'm more attracted to the light and shadow outside of the window than what's going on inside . . . I do like it, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom