What's new

Worn Thoughts.

LittleMan said:
Thanks,
I tried it out a few different ways and decided to use selective coloring... But I also tried to make it so it's not the most prominent thing there. :)

More comments are welcome!
-Chris
Yeah, the way the ring isn't stinking out terribly works great, I just couldn't think why I liked that. Most selective coloring is too batantly obvious, like people are trying to say "Hey stupid, look at this", this is more subtle but still retains color
 
Thanks Darin,
Although for a Hallmark card... I think I would have to re-shoot it with more "feminine" looking hands... :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom