What's new

Wrabness beach!

poppy67

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
U.K
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I captured a glorious sunset on this evening! :)

2253558470_d13d72470b_o.jpg
 
You sure did! Wow! And the rusty boat reflected in the dead-calm water, and where you placed it in the shot, brings it all together so nicely. [Too often we see gorgeous sunsets but there's no element of interest to place in the foreground to make it a killer shot.] I hope you printed this one off and hung it up.
 
Thanks Guys :)
 
Wow really like this, everything is spot on and as Anty said the inclusion of the boat is perfect. I'd be happy to hang this one.
 
love the deepness. rich.
 
Beautiful work! looks amazing and demands a spot on your wall
 
Very nice, and I have to agree with Antarctican that the boat really makes the photo. In addition to adding some perspective (and a subject other than just the sky), it really shows just how smooth that water really is.
 
Thanks Guys I must get some of my prints off of my pc and onto my wall! :)
 
Absolutly Awesome, I really like the crop! Great work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom