ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 Banned #1 CC welcome and wanted.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #2 (postage is gonna be a b*tch)
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #3 :lmao:
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #4 Interesting idea lol. I like the first one best, I can make out the person more clearly. I think you should disguise the fingers in the bottom left though. and lol @ anty.
Interesting idea lol. I like the first one best, I can make out the person more clearly. I think you should disguise the fingers in the bottom left though. and lol @ anty.
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #5 I'd like it better if you could see the person.
ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #6 You can see the person...
ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #7 Heres another.. He got a little crazy..
A ambriz001 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Nov 21, 2007 #8 I don't want to be harsh, but they aren't grabbing my attention. They are dull and I'm not sure what you're trying to portray. Either way it's a creative idea
I don't want to be harsh, but they aren't grabbing my attention. They are dull and I'm not sure what you're trying to portray. Either way it's a creative idea
ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #9 It was just a creative portrait shot.. Nothing special.. Just messing around. I thought it looked cool so I posted it.
It was just a creative portrait shot.. Nothing special.. Just messing around. I thought it looked cool so I posted it.
doobs TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 566 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #10 It's a picture of bubble wrap...
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #11 I think it's a great idea, it just needs some experimentation to execute it better.
doobs TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 566 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2007 #12 I now wonder if a polarizing filter could help this out? Do you think it can see through bubble wrap?
I now wonder if a polarizing filter could help this out? Do you think it can see through bubble wrap?