What's new

Wren and Heron

Yup, very decent pair. I'd clone out that wee stub of branch at the bottom left of the second personally but that apart very good shooting and framing.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thank you.

Yup, very decent pair. I'd clone out that wee stub of branch at the bottom left of the second personally but that apart very good shooting and framing.

I tend to not alter too much in my images. It's all part of nature.
 
Thank you.

Yup, very decent pair. I'd clone out that wee stub of branch at the bottom left of the second personally but that apart very good shooting and framing.

I tend to not alter too much in my images. It's all part of nature.

Personally I don't have an issue with removing small distractions to improve the overall look of a photograph but each to their own I suppose. Not everyone sees things the same way.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thank you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom