D
DSG_Canon
Guest
I'm looking for this lens and am having alot of trouble finding a good used one.
I've looked on ebay, craigslist and various new/used vendors. I don't want the revision (II) I want the discontinued version.
Anyone have any ideas on where best to get one?
There are several used vendors out there, like Roberts or others, that I'm not very familiar with or trust necessarily...anyone had any experience with Roberts? they have a couple for around 1200.
Or better yet, if one of you pros on this forum has one to sell please PM me with pics, full description and price. Maybe I can help you get a new one by buying your old one?
PS, don't try to talk me out of this lens, I've wanted it for years, having used the 24-105 and wanting that extra stop and DOF. I'm also not at all interested in the Tamron VC.
Thanks!
I've looked on ebay, craigslist and various new/used vendors. I don't want the revision (II) I want the discontinued version.
Anyone have any ideas on where best to get one?
There are several used vendors out there, like Roberts or others, that I'm not very familiar with or trust necessarily...anyone had any experience with Roberts? they have a couple for around 1200.
Or better yet, if one of you pros on this forum has one to sell please PM me with pics, full description and price. Maybe I can help you get a new one by buying your old one?
PS, don't try to talk me out of this lens, I've wanted it for years, having used the 24-105 and wanting that extra stop and DOF. I'm also not at all interested in the Tamron VC.
Thanks!