What's new

WTB: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G

Ohh good luck on your hunt man, not many people want to sell their baby. I know I don't LOL.
 
I'm crossing my fingers that somebody is getting rid of gear.

I'm keeping my eyes on eBay, but eBay is always a crap shoot.
 
check fm, one just got listed for $1650
 
Noted. I sent the seller a PM. Thanks for the heads up. I'm not active on FM...
 
If you ask my wife, I've already got the crown jewels of England in my office. She just doesn't get it. :lmao:

Maybe someday with all these toys, I'll make nice pictures like you, Kerb.
 
James I sent you a PM. I know of one for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom