mikeschmeee
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2010
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 38
- Location
- British Columbia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello fellow photographers!
After being up to Squamish several times and even though I am fairly happy with many of my wildlife photos, mainly birds, I'd like to purchase a longer lens.
If anyone here has one in MINT condition please let me know. I'm trying to get the lens at a crazy killer deal as I am broke due to school and mortgage payments but I really do want the lens. But let's get realistic here, this lens is pretty expensive. Help me out?
Looks like this...
Let me know what you got and state your price.
Thanks
Cheers
Mike
After being up to Squamish several times and even though I am fairly happy with many of my wildlife photos, mainly birds, I'd like to purchase a longer lens.
If anyone here has one in MINT condition please let me know. I'm trying to get the lens at a crazy killer deal as I am broke due to school and mortgage payments but I really do want the lens. But let's get realistic here, this lens is pretty expensive. Help me out?
Looks like this...
Let me know what you got and state your price.
Thanks
Cheers
Mike
